Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the guys on here all cruised up to this car show, Pretty nice cars there.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
looks more like Ricetoberfest to me [giddy]

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
Yeah, not gonna lie... there are some pretty horrible cars at that show!! Haha

Copper tubing?! Seriously?? If the air has any moisture in it at all the copper will start to look like the Statue of Liberty. His poor poor valves. LOL

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
wow.............................i dont know where to start, there were a few nice ones in there!
Great pics though.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
well if the copper corrodes it will match the color scheme...

·
Not so green zx3
7,199 Posts
yeah their were some over the top cars there. that evo that has the paint fade to purple hurts my heart. lol. it'd be a nice car if it wasnt for that. and the yellow mustang with the huge tach and about 15 gauges........smh....
and the fire extinguisher in that mustang lol. talk about obstruction of view!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah their were some over the top cars there. that evo that has the paint fade to purple hurts my heart. lol. it'd be a nice car if it wasnt for that. and the yellow mustang with the huge tach and about 15 gauges........smh....
That evo, is owned by a decently attractive girl. I always see Wrx's and STi's but i rarely see and evo. Id love to get one one day. Plus they are alot easier to work on compared to the subaru motor.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
the 5th pic has a "Killerglass" coolant tube. They are glass and lit by LED's. I think they are so cool but the focus doesn't have any good visible spot for one.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yea i've seen alot of those cars around for the better part of 10 years now, they have probably just been in storage and theres to much money in them to get rid of them. However that miata I ran around with that guy when the miata was stock. He has alot of work into it now, I ran into him at a show back in August and got to talking to him for awhile.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts