Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on this site! I have been apart of the focus scene for about 2 years now. Mostly on Focaljet. I own a 02 SVT focus slighty modded. But I come to ask a question and hoping to get speedy replies. I received the SCT livewire tuner for my SVT the other day and got the windshield mount today and I would like to wire it in the middle lower part of the window. I want to be able to , as cleanly as possible tuck this wire or hide it for the most part. I want to be able to drop the wire through the front window defroster but I have tried shinning a light through and we if I can see it on a floorboard no dice. Any advice? I kinda feel like im pissin in the wind haha. Or any other placement options? So far I have cruised around this sight and love it!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yeah pretty sure there is a filter in the Defrost what you could try and do is tuck it under the piece of plastic on the dash then run it between the door and the dash board.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Did something similar to this in my 09. The wire was for my radar detector and ran it through the dash where the cover is for the radio display.

Popped off the cover, drilled a hole on the very edge of the opening, fished the wire, then snapped the cover back in place. Te detector hung on the window right on top of all so it was barely noticeable.

I'm not familiar with the dash in the earlier foci so the above mentioned are ideas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts