Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally dropped my car. i dot the Eibach Sport-System Kit...it was supposed to drop it 2" in the front and 2.2" in the rear but i think it dropped 2.5" in the front and and like 2.75 in the rear...i for got to measure the rear but i looks to be a lot lower that 2.2"...it took WAY to long to get it installed we started at noon and didn't finish until 2....AM!!!!....(i hate rusty nuts lol)...thank god my work let me use there lift or else i would be finishing it today...lol...i will get pics up later because i havent ate since 3 o'clock yesterday...yay!...oh yea and i don't need to adjust the camber...ok mybe not as low as i said but i big improvement.

Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Holy crap, almost 3" drop?! I would think you'd be rubbing over ANY sized bump.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no im not rubbing but the ride is a little stiffer than expected...i will have pics up tomorrow because i took them with my cousins camera and he has to e-mail them to me.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for pics!!!

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I love stock looking foci's dropped. Really makes me want to go back to stock appearance and just slam that sucka!

looks damn good

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
That's about as far as my car dropped when I installed my Sportlines...looks good!

Mike

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
looks good.

drive it real hard so it'll settle out nice and then take MORE pics!

and if the springs are the sportlines (pretty sure they are) you've got a progressive spring rate... and that'll help with the ride....

i know someone who put eibach race springs on an Impreza.... now THATS a rough ride.....

you'll come to love the sportlines.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea im just not used to it yet...and trust me i am driving it hard...lol...and yes i know i need rims but that will be after the academy... but i am wanting to do a trade for rims if anybody is interested?...SVT rims are what i would like to get or any rim that is 17".

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Looks nice, but wrong forum bro.

Moved to showroom

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice car.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry was excited and didn't even think about it...lol

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
thats a nice car!! i cant wait to drop mine soon

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
looks good
and she's sittin purrty now, lol

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I've got more or less the same kit on my car, but the ride is pure sex. Enjoy!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea the ride is getting better now...i don't know if I'm just used to it or if the springs are settled now....and i cant wait to get new rims and rear swaybar...then she will handle like a dream.

·
Registered
800 Posts
heres mine with the sportlines, iv had mine for about 2 years. here are some words of advice GET AN ALIGNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will run through ur tires in about 2 months without one

ur car will look great with some svt stockers, but i do rub a little bit on the inside of the wheel well when i turn full over

keep up the good work!!!!!!
knox

1 - 20 of 25 Posts