Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Who sells the best suspension springs drop kit? Not coilovers, just the springs that i can put on the stock struts.
You don't run stock struts/shocks w/ lowering springs......Your best cost effective kit is to go w/ Eibach's (2'') sportline system or the (1.5'') pro kit, both include the Pro dampers which work w/ up to a 2'' spring. If your looking for adjustable dampers, Koni yellows are great.....

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
You don't run stock struts/shocks w/ lowering springs......Your best cost effective kit is to go w/ Eibach's (2'') sportline system or the (1.5'') pro kit, both include the Pro dampers which work w/ up to a 2'' spring. If your looking for adjustable dampers, Koni yellows are great.....
I can't speak for the focus but for the Fiesta ST people lower the car on stock struts just fine. Swift springs I don't know if you know them or not design there lowering springs to work with the stock dampers. Swift is very popular for BMW's and is very big in the Fiesta ST community.
If you are not dropping the car more than a inch you should be fine. Maybe you know something I don't know about the focus.
Of course I'm only talking about one inch.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
I know h&r sport springs sells 1.25 lowering springs that u can put on your stock struts.
Go for it then....I for sure wouldn't run any dampers w/ miles on them. Why tear them down twice?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts