Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone happen to know what drop kit was used on Focus Sports' SEMA award winning Focus?.. the blue one... i've been wanting to order my drop kit but im going crazy deciding which one to go with.[idea]

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
idk what drop that was but what kind of a drop are you looking for first off? i have the FRPP kit and love it. Can't beat the price.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Would anyone happen to know what drop kit was used on Focus Sports' SEMA award winning Focus?.. the blue one... i've been wanting to order my drop kit but im going crazy deciding which one to go with.[idea]

Just remember that most SEMA cars are designed for maximum aesthetic impact as the primary criteria. The suspensions on many of those cars are non-existent or full race suspensions (meaning they were designed to be driven on baby bottom smooth surfaces) that's how they can get them so low. They have limited to no suspension travel and are rarely practical for regular street use.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was asking because that car is too low for me so i just wanted to know what drop that was to go up about an inch or so.. i was looking at eibach springs.. their pro kit is 1.2" and their sportline springs are 1.6".. considering the sportline springs but dont know if it'll be too low... do they make the FRPP springs for the new focus'?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts