Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eibach pros with full svt suspension, we didnt to the front swaybar coz it looked the same size?! are they the same?
+ another good point, the shop did my rear spring, and they didnt touch control arms or anything like that, they only unbolted the rear shock and just pryed the whole thing down with a bar and the second guy just took the spring out and put the new one in [:0] , so anyways here are the pics [thumb], now saving up for some decent 17s [:D]
we took it for a ride after and oh boy i love this thing on the turns [:D]
before:

now :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup for now.. till they go bad, hopefully not before next summer and then some kyb probably.. i just got the whole setup off of my friend for very very cheap :)

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
yeh i did the same thing for the rear springs, risky, but hey you do what you can do. great job on the setup

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ actually i wouldnt even say risky, coz when he pryed it down, he just took it right out, there was no compression at all, maybe putting the stocker back in would be a bit of a bitch, but lowered once went right in, took them not even 10 mins and charged me $60, but oh well :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts