Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if all of the functionality that SYNC offer works on this phone (I didn't see the phone listed as one of the supported phones, but my assumption is that at least some functionality is supported.)

Just curious if I'll be able to:
  • Make Phone Calls
  • Text
  • Stream Music via Bluetooth

·
Registered
16 Posts
Making phone calls and streaming thru bluetooth both work fine.
It will read your txt messages to you. But you can't reply or send txt messages.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Making phone calls and streaming thru bluetooth both work fine.
It will read your txt messages to you. But you can't reply or send txt messages.
I have a droid x and it won't read my text messages. If you have this working, please let me know how because I have not been able to get it to work. Everything else works fine.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have a droid x and it won't read my text messages. If you have this working, please let me know how because I have not been able to get it to work. Everything else works fine.
I know I've got an 08' - but I changed ROM's and it stopped working, went back to stock and it started working again. I think you might have to rock the stock rom if you want it to work. My DX1 and DX2 both work flawlessly with the car-

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm running stock gingerblur 2.3.3 on my phone. there is a setting you have to turn on in the MFT phone setup menu that allows txt messases to download to your car too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts