Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have a 2012 SEL Hatch. I've put on some LED headlights and a harness so they don't turn off. I still get the dipped beam bulb default but the low beams and high beams worked so I thought that the DRLs were the only thing causing issues, they flickered and turned off after a few seconds of turning the engine on (which I wasn't super thrilled about but whatever I mainly got the lights for the added light output).

If that had been the only thing I would've been fine but today someone told me that my rear lights were out too (not brake, just the rear lights for visibility). I watched it myself and they turn off at the same time as the DRLs. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried several of the settings in Focccus but that didn't fix anything. If needed I can record a video of what they do.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone,

I have a 2012 SEL Hatch. I've put on some LED headlights and a harness so they don't turn off. I still get the dipped beam bulb default but the low beams and high beams worked so I thought that the DRLs were the only thing causing issues, they flickered and turned off after a few seconds of turning the engine on (which I wasn't super thrilled about but whatever I mainly got the lights for the added light output).
http://tradevenue.se/
If that had been the only thing I would've been fine but today someone told me that my rear lights were out too (not brake, just the rear lights for visibility). I watched it myself and they turn off at the same time as the DRLs. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried several of the settings in Focccus but that didn't fix anything. If needed I can record a video of what they do.

Thanks in advance.
Thank you my issue has been solved,...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts