Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on my Rallyinnovations light bar on my '06 . Really nice fit.!! I am looking for ideals and comments on lights for it! CIBIE Super Oscars, PIA's, IPF's, Bosch or Hellas? I want something other than a HID setup {too much money!!!!} what are anybodys thouf=ghts?

Thanks in advance[ohcrap]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Hella's have always worked very well for us. My dad has been using them for 20 yrs. What kind of lights are you looking for in particular. Fogs or driving?

IPF has a good reputation, but I have noe personal experience with them.

Post up pics of your bar, I want to see how it looks.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
bump

·
Registered
71 Posts
you are better off just waiting and save up your money for the nicer set up i have looked it to like for a while now and alot of the cheap after market lights have melting problems which your better off buying someing onces it costs less in the long run

·
Registered
348 Posts
SO... they are selling them for '05+ now huh?

Here is a link to my install:

RallyInnovations Skid Guard Install

I bought my lights from:

www.rallylights.com

Pretty good selection of Hella lights.

I put up a new pic from the front in my Gallery Over the weekend, check it out.

I have IPF lights on my truck, and they are sweet sweet lights, but they are hard to find since not many places carry them. I know others LOVE the Cibie lights. I am happy with my Ralley 3000 Compact (link) though, I have the fog pattern which works well for my app. I need to get stabilizers though for them they bounce a little too much. Post up some pics of your set up I'd like to see how it looks on your Focus.

polar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts