Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a dealer or somewhere close to 91745 where I can drive a stock SVT? I drove one from a dealer but it was obviously rebuilt and was missing parts so I do not think it drove like an SVT should have. I really want to get one based on what I have read but still need to find one to at least get a feel for how it drives.

·
Registered
570 Posts
find someone that will let u try theirs out
that way u can see what potetial it has
or what mods u would like or dislike

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
well, I really tried to find one for you cause it's exciting to look for cars lol...... all I can say from my research is, if you're willing to take the 8 hour drive, go check out these SVT's up in San Rafael lol..... about $7K, huh? [:D] click

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yea san Rafael is kind of far away and all of my autotrader,cars.com and craigslist return like no results. I see one 18 miles away every time I call the dealer they say they will call me back but never do..

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
i find svt all day

haha yea san Rafael is kind of far away and all of my autotrader,cars.com and craigslist return like no results. I see one 18 miles away every time I call the dealer they say they will call me back but never do..
theres a bunch on criagslist
i found one in SD under 50k for 6k

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
you can come drive mine sometime.

well when I fix my clutch which will be soon.

I work in downtown L.A.

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
well i checked again 2day and its gone! srry how much do u want to spend?
theres one in Hawaii for 7900 with 43k i think shipping would be like 700 talk the guy down in price and shipping will not matter.
it looks real clean!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts