Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is my first Post on this Forum so please be patient !!.
I have recently purchased a new 2006 Focus Sport 1.8 TDCi. After an all to brief Test Drive prior to purchase I now find that I get really bad Low Back Pain after driving the Car. This has been so bad that with a Holiday coming up in the next few days I have parked the Car and will not be driving it again. My problem is that I now have a Car which I can't drive with it's present seats. The Seats do seam to be very hard with little or no resiliance whereas by comparance the seat of my wifes Fiat Punto are brilliant and like an old sofa. Can anyone advise a solution, perhaps another Focus Model seat which would fit straight in or is there another option.
Thanks in advance
Mike Tee

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
hmmm...might have a bit of a problem helpin you out there....only thing i could recomend is check out some recaro seats out of the ST.....most of the user's on this forum are from here in the US and we don't have the MK2 focus like you. There are a few users on here from the UK...but very few from what i've seen.....but again...check out the recaro's, they are extremely nice and i've done sever 10+ hour days of driving with zero back pain.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts