Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to driftfest or thinking about going? I think its the 30th of this month. Just wondering if anyone was interested or thinking about going to it?

-Ashley[thumb]

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess not.....LOL!

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
I'm game probably. Need to get more info so I should have a yes or no later tonight

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K. Im not for sure going but I wanna go......im gonna see if my friends wanna go or not. Im not sure also they are supposed to be having a car show 2....so I dunno if thats for ONLY like drifting cars or not. BTW this is in Portland....I get confused cuz I think a track up there is called pir also.
-Ashley

·
Registered
139 Posts
You must be talking about Pacific International Raceway up here in Kent - I always assume anyone talking about PIR means Portland International Raceway myself...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya im talking about PIR-Portland International Raceway.....this is where its gonna be going on. Although they may be having this up there also. I just thought I better make it clear about which one im talking about.
-Ashley

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
I saw the ticket price and scratched this off the list of things to do.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i'll be at Pacific Raceways this sunday (july 30) for WaterWagens. Biggest VW show in the pacific northwest...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya I know about that show! Maybe my friends wont wanna go cuz thats going on. They all used to have VW's and now they all have honda's....LOL. They usually go to that every year.....I dunno I need to see whats going on but both should be fun!
-Ashley

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
SK33T said:
i'll be at Pacific Raceways this sunday (july 30) for WaterWagens. Biggest VW show in the pacific northwest...
Dude I want to hit that up, sounds cool. If you care for some company of the faster variety let me know man! [;)] [}:)]

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it looks like this may not happen now cuz they had an update on there page that say special invite only. Because of the way they are gonna be setup or something.
-Ashley

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
figures....I guess it's more skating in store for me tomorrow. I was wanting to kick it and do something with cars too [:(]

·
Registered
28 Posts
there is one next month in north seattle area

·
Registered
139 Posts
Annoyingly enough, it's happening exactly when the Wild West Rally is going on...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts