Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I took advantage of the four day weekend and the awesomely, sunny weather yesterday and did some of my painting projects I've been meaning to get to. I ordered the match paint as per the paint code on my car. I knew I'd have a bit of a paint fade issue as the car is a few years old, but they still came out pretty well. I also did a DItY shorty antennae that came out well. I messed up the clear coat on my mirror caps so I had to redo them, but they came out the second time. It was clear today so I did a quick wash and dry to clean her up a bit.

Here's how she looked before:

Here's how she looks now:
The new shorty;

I still have more painting projects in the works that will have to wait for another day. [grinking]

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks better, get a drop tho :)
It's on my wish list.

Did you make that grill insert? I love it!!! Nice job on the paint
I didn't make it, but the guy I bought off of from eBay did.

Looks great man. A definite improvement. When are you gunna drop it?
Hopefully within the next three years. I know it's a wait, but I gotta save up for it along with some of the other mods I'm looking at. I want to drop it before I leave Washington. That's my goal.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Painted mirrors and shortened antennae? Looks fresh!

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Sweet ride , looks good .

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
looks good!! i must admit.. that is an awesome blue..

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
^yea for sure. I really wanna do my grille like that. Did you sand it, or do the heat gun thing?

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
looks really good. I'm glad my mirrors came painted, but unfortunately my hatch strip didn't and needs to be but nobody carries silver frost duplicolor where I live [rant]

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks good Carl! Come up to Brad's work party and I can help you get that valve cover done!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts