Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well like it says anyone have that for there 2.0L pzev focus and are they good just would like to no before i get it.

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
It's a proven piece. Makes about 10 whp on the 2.0 and 12 on a 2.3L I've had mine for almost a year now no problems....... Im happy, but I will tell you with ANY exhaust it's loud....

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool

·
Registered
108 Posts
me too i am wanting to get one, but i cant find a link to one anywhere. anybody have a link???

·
Registered
70 Posts
They do and I have had the draxas setup now on mine for a few months and the difference in the low end pull is sweet! Even with a magnaflow flex back and the headers I haven't had any problems with the cops and the noise.[race]

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
werd lol

·
Registered
930 Posts
cruzstyle said:
i though 05's didnt have pzev?

They do in green and green border states.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Draxas Header eh? So will I notice a difference in low end torque or high end revving power from this product? How is the install?

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
you will feel more power in the top end, it opens it up a bunch .... much improved . But you really don't feel too much of a loss down low either . Its a good header but if you plan to go with an agressive build I suggest you go with the cossie header. it has a lil larger larger primaries .

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
even with mild cams the cossie will be to big

you need to be running big cams with a ported head and high compression pistons to make it worth it

·
Registered
409 Posts
[Vulture alert!]

I'm looking at a new project, modifying a NON-PZEV 2.0L manifold/cat. If anyone with an '05/'06 NON-PZEV is looking to sell their factory pieces...

·
Registered
930 Posts
You will be fine on the cossie header. If anyone was gonna feel a problem down low, it would be us d20 guys. I can't hardly tell a difference, and it gets up top so fast, I just don't care..lol.

I am actually on the market for my old one. It is just sitting in my house not being used. It is from a 2005 2.0L non PZEV, 10k miles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts