Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Friday (or if need be we'll choose another friday night since this is such a short notice) we are planning on going to either commerce or reynolds to race at the 1/4 mile. Its $20 for car/driver and $10 for anyone else at either track. Let me know what friday is good for you guys so me and 2nd_to_none (travis) can finally have our grudge match.[}:)]

·
Registered
440 Posts
im all in so you can buy me my dinner after

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well if we go, we might end up going to Reynolds. Gump wants to go but he's not sure if he'll be tuned by this friday.

And travis, we doing 1 race or best 2 out of 3?

·
Registered
440 Posts
either or but i want alteast teo practice runs it we go with 1 race i havent run this car yet with this tune but if we go 2 out of three ill just go for it.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I guess we can do best 2 out of 3 but only if we can still get practice runs in before hand. If its really busy we'll just go for it without practice runs.

·
Registered
440 Posts
sounds good to me last time i ran my car was down in FL were it was like 10ft above sea level so theres a little differance betweem 19ft and 900ft above sea level. so ill need a little practice even if its one run

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear ya. Its been a year or so since i've raced mine on the track. I wouldn't mind at least one practice run. So we racing this friday? I don't get off till 5-6 so i won't be at reynolds until 7-8. But ill try my best to be there asap.

·
Registered
440 Posts
so were going to reynolds? may i say i have no clue were that is if someone can give me a website with an address it would be great help!!

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I've decided to cancel the race just so we can set a date so everyone can attend (that and it might rain tomorrow). Anyone have any suggestions as to what friday you guys would like to go? Can't do the first 2 friday's in August cause i'm going to Disnet World. Anytime in July would be fine. Next weekend (July 15th) the Hypnotic Illusion guys are doing a mountain run that saturday and are meeting up at 8:30. I'm not sure if i'm gonna go or not. If any of you guys would like to go next friday i'm fine with that. Anyone else have any suggestions?

·
Registered
440 Posts
from what im reading it should be perfect for racing tomorrow by 8pm it will be low 80s not much humidity. i cant wait to go!! just let me know if its commerce or the other place lol

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
well, I just got off the phone with jeremy about 1hr ago, and told him I can't go tomorrow...
so whatever u guys decide is fine. either this saturday, or next friday or whatever.
let me know...

·
Registered
440 Posts
F it im going to a softball tounry lets just make it another friday no bother to me just want more that 3 cars there ya know!! lets make the plans now so we have a week or two ahead of time

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well how does next friday sound? What time would u guys be up there/ready to head up there? Like would u guys wanna meet at the Varsity and then cruise together from there?

·
Registered
440 Posts
lmao we could race and go to waffle house lmao

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Would you guys wanna meet up at say.......7? And ya im fine with not eating there Hector. And Travis, we can go to Waffle House afterwards or something wouldn't bother me.

I figure we'll go to Commerce since all you guys are near Atlanta. The track is open from 6:30-11:00. So i figure if we meet up about 7 (giving everyone enough time to get off work, shower, eat, w/e) and then we can head up to Commerce from Varsity by no later then say.....7:30, we should be at the track by 8-8:30, which would give us a good 3-3 1/2 hrs to race. Then w/e you guys wanna do afterwards is fine with me.

P.S. Travis, you should come down to Newnan saturday and hang out. Hector, you can come too.

·
Registered
440 Posts
ill give ya a call later so we can make plans!!!

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
just keep me posted on whats going on... btw you guys should have rode out to the varsity last night. there were 3 other focus's that showed up and we all hung out.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts