Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford Australia is getting a taste of the new Focus, and another market that is being offered the same 2.0L GDI 160hp engine as North America.
(Ford Russia is also offering the 2.0L GDI engine as well)

The review is quite impressive as Aussie car reviewers are not generally Ford friendly.

Image-new Focus meets its bigger Aussie V8 brothers

Car Advice review http://www.caradvice.com.au/130859/ford-focus-review-lw/

·
Registered
524 Posts
You guys get a diesel over there!!! I'm jealous.

·
Registered
683 Posts
That is a thorough review, thanks for the post. I can just imagine how much fun it would be "squirting around" with that diesel!
The highway mpg figures round up to 43mpg ... not suprised.
And the colors: Lunar Sky, Mustard Olive, Midnight Sky, etc ... very iteresting.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
....why don't we get a rear valance with an exhaust cutout and a nice looking exhaust tip? :(

And also, I like the cloth/leather seat combo they get, I'd have opted for that. And it's cool they can get the sony system without MFT, the center stack looks nice without that stupid cell-phone designed interface

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm jealous of the diesel too :p
Aussies have some pretty nice cars over there.
I lol'd at how many Holden Commodores I saw sporting Chevy badges though :p

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seeing the Focus beside the Race car spec'd Falcon you can see that the new Focus front end design looks track ready (Nice DNA eh?)

And yes the 2.0L diesel 163ps (158hp) is a beauty and it sounds fantastic!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
....why don't we get a rear valance with an exhaust cutout and a nice looking exhaust tip? :(

And also, I like the cloth/leather seat combo they get, I'd have opted for that. And it's cool they can get the sony system without MFT, the center stack looks nice without that stupid cell-phone designed interface
We get the Focus for a steal in the US, they pay over $25k (US) in Australia for a base 2.0 5-speed hatchback!

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
108 Posts
I want the green!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts