Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright read it and weep boys...you know the drill lol
it seemed to peek a few peoples interest, so that was good enough for me to make a new thread...

The plan right now Mohegan Sun...get one more meet in before winter and before the Summer wheels go bye bye...
Plus if someones got a nice camera we could get some nice fall foliage pictures...

Honestly It doesnt matter for dates for me but the first thing that comes to mind is Columbus Day weekend...plenty of time for work and such and its a 3 day weekend so you get to keep the g/f or/and b/f happy lol

Columbus Day is the 13th (monday) sooo...im up for any of those 3 days...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Damn I'll be in DC that weekend for sports! I don't wanna miss another meet

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
weekend before or weekend after be better?

·
Registered
705 Posts
the week after, that gives me a little more time to retune my car with the new goodies

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
yeah, after works, i'll have more shit done to the powerworks beast by then, at least i hope

·
Registered
503 Posts
the sunday after columbus would be most excellent for me. plus the drop should be on by then.

btw mark, by the time you read this youll prolly get a text from me.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright sooo were talking October 19th...this date looks like it'll be more popular....objections?

yea Chris i got ur PM, and i PMed u back

·
Registered
323 Posts
i'm sure me and my cousin are game..mohegans only 15 minutes from here, the only problem is that i'm 19 so i can't gamble if everyone goes into the "gambling" area...

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
same here....buffet is what peaks my interest, although last time we went to foxwoods we got in no problem

its just the fact that if u hit anything, your not walking out with it lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
yeah, me and "mr. bill" (my cousin) have 2 svts that we can bring to the meet...it would be nice to actually have a meet in CT. Mohegan tends to be more strict on their security because mohegan has more young people in it than foxwoods.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I have 2 SVTizzles as well, my '02 is for sale so if anyone is interested in seeing it I'll swing it by, if not I'll bring the PW car.

·
Registered
323 Posts
you're in groton and we've never met you! lol i went to school in groton..i'm sure you know where niantic/east lyme is...

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
check out the trade thats in the Sighting thread.
thought you guys might be interested.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wtf ^...no reason to invade both the sightings and this thread....why not post it up in the marketplace anyway?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I'm down for the 19th. No Focus though... I did however just get my adj cam gears and comp stage one cams in the mail Saturday. Now I just need to go pick it up and bring it down to CT so I can start the build.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol tow it down to mohegans, we'll help with the install [wrenchin]

·
Registered
545 Posts
The 19th sounds good to me! We should pick a time, and a garage and a level to meet on. There are two buffets at Mohegan Sun, one closes at 9, and the other at 10 (this is just what I've read online, so it could be wrong)

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
lol tow it down to mohegans, we'll help with the install [wrenchin]

My buddy is ganna let me borrow his dealer plates to drive it down to CT eventually. Once I get it down here I was ganna post up and see if anyone knew how to install them. I mean it should be easy enough, but I'ld rather have someone with experience help me.

I won't be ready to pick it up before the meet though [mad]

I would still like to see some old heads and meet the newer guys and scope out some other Foci for ideas. [werd]

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
19th is good with me. and this time i hope we are going to do the buffet last meet everyone back out. i may bring another F.I. Focus with me.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
now i dont know if i wann go. i will have the slowest car, lol
zetec after i took some mods out and its not an svt, or an st with a cossir mani (mark)
i am going to have to tenitive this one, i prob wont know till the actual week, but i am def going to try to go.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts