Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here i have a double din stereo. not sure of what brand. it is not a major brand i know. i have used it in my focus for a while. i recently sold my single din dvd on here. cause i got a double din. now im selling the double din cause i finally went with a dvd stereo but a flipdown monitor in back and passenger sunvisor. i have the stereo and remote...all instructions, box, double din will fit in the focus 99-04 for sure i know. i had an 02 you just need to cut a little off the bezel but once you put the stereo in you wont even know. look on here for double din mod. wasnt hard at all. i also have a 10 disc changer i will send if i get the full 325 shipped im asking...no out of united states shipping...sorry. i have my reasons. but the first 325 offer gets it. dont send me your zip code asking shipping...as long as its in the lower 48 states shipping is included. :):) let me know soon
....the stereo is also of course am/fm. there is a picture of the radio screen. thats what the blue screen with all the numbers is. those are stations lol. not weird code

i also have subs im selling in another post. 2x10s audio bahn. i have a 1400 watt 2 channel pyle amp too. everything for 430 shipped. i have a baby on the way so subs can go in the back of my hatch anymore....:( im sad too but here comes baby number 2!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol. i put how much for just the dvd player. its ok. i do shit like that too. 325 shipped

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no one? ive had many people say there going to buy it then nothing...first person to say there gonna buy it and send money ill ship it out that day.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no one bought. please dont ask if your not going to buy....such a pain. i sound rude but it sucks when someone says. i want it. then someone else says they want it. first person says no i dont want it so i offer 2nd person and they bought one cause i waited too long...sucks.......

·
☼
7,494 Posts
Sucks.. I just purchased a Panasonic 8303u, but I would have bought this if I knew my girlfriend wasn't going to kill me.

Here's a free bump, good luck.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as i said...i have no clue who makes it. there is no brand on it anywhere. works fine though. you push the eject button on the right side. look at the last picture. 3rd button from the bottom on the right. the screen flips down and open allowing you to put in or take out cds or dvds. anyone want it let me know

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol...why dont you sell it and buy my amp. disc changer. subs. and stereo. :) i got a touch screen now...that i can completly control my ipod with. no one to my rsx-s frond end conversion...shouldnt have said that. now this will be about why to do an rsx conversion.....stereo post only!!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just the head unit is sold...everything else im selling to my nephew who turns 16 soon and wants a cheap system for his g unit? i could bash him cause i wanted him to buy....i hate rap...

·
Registered
299 Posts
any pics if so to central25thst @gmail.com please

1 - 16 of 16 Posts