Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think that this would work, but can doors from a 2002-2004 ZX3 fit a 2002 SVT focus? i think it would work, same size and everything

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Yup. As long as you are dealing with two 3-doors.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if i'm changing out my whole door, does it matter if the doors have side moulding holes or not? the only thing i'm going to keep from the old doors is the door panels, because they match my car.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
That I don't know. I do know that the moldings in the back panels are just glued in so I assume that the fronts are too. No matter what, you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting everything to fit.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i've seen screws on the door panels on the side of the door where it closes. i'm guessing i have molding holes but if i get one without i can just cover that up easily. the only problem is finding 2 black doors that are rust free. they are almost impossible to find

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Oh, you mean the whole thing. I thought you were just talking about the little colored cloth parts above the door rests.

As you said, they are just screwed on and should transfer without a problem. I've had both of mine off and didn't run into any problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts