Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently acquired a 2003 ZX3 .currently the auto lock feature is enabled but not the auto unlock feature which is a pain.

I have read the owners manual and made several attempts to to get the car to enter program mode to make the auto lock feature or even the auto unlock feature work.

I would rather not go to the dealer, so the question is, since all of the door locks and switches work, what would be the reason the unit will not enter the program mode to allow the enable/disable of the auto lock/unlock features.

I feel I have performed the steps correctly so I am a loss as to what to do next, I really hate paying a dealer money when I should be able to do it myself

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have followed the instructions in the owners manual. ..plus the link above but I am unable to get the module to enter program mode...no chirps......

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
One of my two Foci is the same way. I can get into the computer fine and change whatever I want without an issue on the Svt, but my SE refuses to access the computer no matter what I try. There was a thread a few years back about this issue but no one was able to come up with a solution beyond going to a dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts