Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few small door dings on my rear passenger qtr panel does anyone know of a easy way to get these out relativly easy they're not really noticable unless you look but they annoy the hell out of me, damn those sainburys car parks

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
I have a few small door dings on my rear passenger qtr panel does anyone know of a easy way to get these out relativly easy they're not really noticable unless you look but they annoy the hell out of me, damn those sainburys car parks
man i had the same problem and still do, i just totally forget about it since no one else notices, idc anymore lol im getting a Viper security system, because of the [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g door dings.

·
Registered
16 Posts
if there small you can try a suction cup from autozone. the cup cost about 5 bucks. or look up in the yellow pages paintless dent removal, and get a qoute, its always better to have someone else to blame if it dosent come out right.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
door dings are my worst nightmare!! what i do it hot glue a dowel to it let it dry and than rip it off...it takes care of those dents...it doesn't harm the pain either!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have the same problem. I bought that pop-a-dent kit.Don't waste your money because it is complete crap. Idk, you may have more luck then me with it. I think you best bet is to take it to a shop.

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
I have the same problem. I bought that pop-a-dent kit.Don't waste your money because it is complete crap. Idk, you may have more luck then me with it. I think you best bet is to take it to a shop.
i bought the ding king from wal-mart and it woked after miltiple tries, cause thats what it says to do. my dent was so bad that it chipped the paint and was down to the bare metal . i got it out and used touch up paint . you cant tell i even got hit unless you are right up to it. the ding king cost 25 buck so if for some reason it dont work at least you can return it to wal-mart. there policey is no QQQQQ asked lol. you guys wouldnt beleif how many things ive returned there.lol[headbang] [cheers] [ffrocks]

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
ive never gotten my ding king to work =/ oh well, dad bought it lol

id say the paintless dent removal service over any cheapo remedy, the pros will get results

·
Registered
368 Posts
Find a guy that knows what a spoon is. I'd offer to do it but I don't live by ya.
Any way with a pick n spoon the guy should be able to rub 'em out and it'll look lik knew, Suction cups and such only work on big dish like dents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts