Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
nice work on that splash guard!! lmao. wow, mustangs and pickups too, way to represent!

Try that up here at 6200ft...talk about drepressing. :(

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Impressive....the smoke reminds me of a bike show I was at once...

They guy took his bike, lined the front tire up with a light pole in the parking lot and let er' rip.....burnout through all six gears and popped the rear tire. Oh, and it dug about a half inch hole in the asphalt parking lot.....BTW-this was at a Honda bike dealer right off of a main road with six or seven cop cars just waiting for people to do stupid stuff....lol

Sorry for getting a lil' off topic.

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
nice, speaking of bike burnouts, i was at the races one night and they had a burnout contest, and a brand new harley V-twin 1300 lit her up till it poped just wow the spedo read 130mph they said!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
WOW!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Impressive.

I just cant bring myself to do burnouts i am afriad I will break something.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
^^^I know what you mean, I would have that same feeling....if my ATX could manage to scrape up enough power to even break the tires loose....

·
Registered
354 Posts
very cool...prolly feels good to show up those people with the v-8' who think they are SOO cool...lol

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
nice work. i wish i got pics from vegas. i was tearing em up there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey man i was there at carlisle that was awesome. i was planning to take my focus and do the same but i didnt go to sign in till it was too late.Nice job though.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
what kind of power in the fofo pushing?
seems silly to me but i love to see peopl doing crazy stuff with cars...

·
Registered
789 Posts
i did a burnout a few weeks ago at an afterparty at a carshow i went to, but the funny thing is i only burnt up one of the tires. i had both of them turning all through 1st and i had smoke billowing out like in the pic and when i shifted to 2nd, the right tire stopped spinning and i made the left one into a slick. i can't figure out why this happened but despite that i beat everyone that did one. wish i would've got pics. anyways, you did awesome showing them up.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my car is not stock but has not that much done too it. i have E/I and breathers and its lowered but not as much as im going to be doing to it. the reason the zx3 will only spin the one tire is cause it doesnt have a locked differncial (bad spelling) i would had poped both tires if mine was locked. [:(] it was great after i came out from the comp everyone was asking what i had done to the car and if it was supercharged or something. i hope next year more foci will do the comp and show those stangs who's the boss! [:D]

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well it was a wet comp which means they put water down where ur peeling out. also to make so much smoke, just put tire shine on it before hand. pull the e brake, rev it till about 4-5 rpm and let it go. make sure you keep the rpms about the same though cause ya dont wanna bust up ur hoses or something. i was able to throw it into 2nd gear and could (AND SHOULD) had thrown it into 3rd and that really gets the smoke going but you kind of need a short throw shifter

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
nice work. Maybe you should look into getting a tire sponsor next time you go to another event like that[thumb]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts