Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
focussalvage.com is a scam.....i know they have came through sometimes but 3 of my friends have ordered products from them before and never saw them. i placed my order 3 weeks ago for a dash kit they have "in stock", and havnt recieved it and tried calling and it was the wrong number on thier site. they dont answer my emails. its not worth the risk

·
Registered
130 Posts
I hate to be the first one to say it, as I'm sure a couple others will do the same, but perhaps you're an odd case. Many people have great things to say about focussalvage.

Perhaps there's another way to contact them, that you haven't thought about.

Cheers.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Or perhaps it is un-acceptable for a business, whose retail front is on the internet, to not answer emails.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have an order from the 19th for a silver radio bezel..........I had one dropped shipped from another vender.........you should be seeing it this week, not quite 3 weeks like you say, never recieved any emails either, did you try leaving a voice mail when you called????.........also, love to hear from you other three friends that ordered parts from me and never got them........I try my best as quick as possible........sorry it wasn't there quicker.........

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Lucidity said:
Or perhaps it is un-acceptable for a business, whose retail front is on the internet, to not answer emails.
I hate it when this happens!!

In fact I am having a problem with a company right now...Let me just give you a hint, it's in Germany...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^Oh no. Not again......

·
Registered
550 Posts
hey i have no prob with focus salvage he brought me a bumper and installed it 2 years ago now at ford nationals . he sure did have a purty mouth when he was down there gettin all sweaty workin on my car. :) lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey, I'm sort of having issues with focus-salvage too. I ordered a shift knob and never heard from them as to whether or not it shipped or not and haven't gotten a reply to my e-mails.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
I to have not received an email back a week after I Paypal'd my money... however, I will not badger them for another week. It is afterall... not a corporation. But I do strongly believe that an email, which would take no more than a minute to write (or less if using a templete) stating payment recieved and ETA of purchase (even if it is a long time) would put many people at ease. I will not give him a hard time, though... not unless something like... a month go by.

EDIT: Doh! I didn't even send him the money... well... I thought I did... after all... I hit "Send Money" on Paypal... with his email. Put a comment and everything... but he didn't get the money so... that makes sense!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts