Focus Fanatics Forum banner

16481 - 16495 of 16495 Posts

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell off and who was left?

Sent from my SM-G925V using FF Mobile

Sent from my SM-G925V using FF Mobile

Sedan Revolution #289
FOCUS XTREME

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Copy/paste works fine.

Had to keep the Pete/Repeat going, and add a chuckle by copying yours.

April Fools posting, you two spammed the place with those references (you & Panda).

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
I already did! it is pretty great. Lots of powwwwa. To expensive for me right now though. 2.0T is plenty anyways especially with a tune. I don't do to much crazy driving but i like to lay into it sometimes and get some of those Gs. Will miss the tight chassis of the focus but the fusion one seems to be pretty darn good as well. Might need to lower it a little bit... [deviltail]

I'd for sure lower it too + tint....

·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts
Is that the new car or what to want?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BD using Tapatalk

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
Just a front grill mod, so "what to want" lol. I'm heading up to the seattle area on thursday to take a look at a few cars. Hope to be driving one back down to portland by the end of the day.

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Just got a random notification for this thread, it’s been a long time... Instagram is really all I post on now. Sold the SVT... Got an RS and modded the living hell out of it. If any of the OG’s who remember me wanna chat, hit me up on Instagram. @rs2_hoon.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Just got a random notification for this thread, it’s been a long time... Instagram is really all I post on now. Sold the SVT... Got an RS and modded the living hell out of it. If any of the OG’s who remember me wanna chat, hit me up on Instagram. @rs2_hoon.
Wow, Gav haven't heard from you in days......Hope your doing great.......

16481 - 16495 of 16495 Posts