Focus Fanatics Forum banner

16461 - 16480 of 16495 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
just a lifted Ford Ranger. I just don't like cars as much as i like trucks lol. especially living in the country. Such a pain in the ass trying to get around in the car during winter too. whereas the truck nothing is an issue.

·
Super Moderator
8,951 Posts
alright touche, but maybe, just maybe... youre drinking too much creek water?

any plans on the ranger? or just drive and enjoy?

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Ranger V6 kinda killed itself off by not having great MPG - in fact most were piss poor for the size truck & engine.

Everyone liked them otherwise, just griped about paying full size truck fuel bills.

·
Registered
737 Posts
oh yeah I get about 15 MPG on the highway, on a good day lmao. But I do need to do a re-gear to get my RPM's in the right spot but im waiting till I get my 35" tires to do that.

Here's what she looks like right now.

31589907235_ddaefb1491_o by Jarrett Rathert, on Flickr

20161211_145852-01 by Jarrett Rathert, on Flickr

35" tires going on in the spring time, and I'm going to do the back up with a sleeping platform and storage so I can go camping in it.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Yup - Looking good - and that's "Truck Stuff" use/driving for sure!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Indeed. Truck is the main vehicle, focus is just a commuter haha.

Another blizzard up here again. Highways shut down again. No work for me :D

You know its bad when in Canada highways get shut down lmao

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Ranger V6 kinda killed itself off by not having great MPG - in fact most were piss poor for the size truck & engine.

Everyone liked them otherwise, just griped about paying full size truck fuel bills.
This^^^^^^^ Great size but cruddy mileage vs a 150 w/ v/8.

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
I know, big bummer. This community has been great. Honestly one of the better online forums to be a part of. Some much information, Lots of smart people, and I'm just glad i was able to contribute to such a great community. I'll be sure to start a thread for the fusion. I do have some 'small' plans for it. [grin]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Have a look/drive in the Fusion w/ the pick up truck motor, Vince.....[woot]

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
Have a look/drive in the Fusion w/ the pick up truck motor, Vince.....[woot]
I already did! it is pretty great. Lots of powwwwa. To expensive for me right now though. 2.0T is plenty anyways especially with a tune. I don't do to much crazy driving but i like to lay into it sometimes and get some of those Gs. Will miss the tight chassis of the focus but the fusion one seems to be pretty darn good as well. Might need to lower it a little bit... [deviltail]

For my Rick and Morty fans: Adult Swim Streams

new episode streaming on loop for like the next 5 hours...go!!
AWESOME! thanks panda!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16,480
Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell off and who was left?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

16461 - 16480 of 16495 Posts