Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 16495 Posts

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
So was I right? Active in this group 3 months and 300 posts in this group? I'm not negative. I just don't get the rules... And how can one be a founder if the had no say in the founding of the group? There is a lot of..... Dunno what.......
No not 300 post or 3 months in this group. In general.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
So was I right? Active in this group 3 months and 300 posts in this group? I'm not negative. I just don't get the rules... And how can one be a founder if the had no say in the founding of the group? There is a lot of..... Dunno what.......
The club is just beggining. Many decision will be coming along. No worries

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Hmm maybe Jeff should edit his post to clarify... Ahahahahaha. Me asking for clarifications... And the main rules should be more clear.... Same issue that confused me... Proofing the technical stuff might have been a good idea.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Ur right. That's why we're In it together. Send jeff a pm and offer him advice on what to put,

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Meh....

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
That's the same type requirement used for other groups, FF member for X posts/Y months.

Saves using up numbers on folks with 10-20 posts who never come back again.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
That's the same type requirement used for other groups, FF member for X posts/Y months.

Saves using up numbers on folks with 10-20 posts who never come back again.
I concur with your statements Roger.

I just didn't know if it was group or board numbers... Board makes sense....

I'm a post wh0re so I don't think about people with only 88 post being here. But I was talking to one earlier.....

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Better look back in there, just started from scratch tonight & it's still being tweaked.

I been doin' a lot of edits/stickies/locks/deletes to help get the main threads set up & workin' as the guys want them.

A lot of changes before the first posts were made & they're still tweaking it.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Sir I commend you. You are one of the most awesome mods here... And funny, I had no idea you were one. I just thought you liked me..... :p cause ya followed my around and you were always so helpful...

So linkage? Lulz

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Can I suck up or what? ;-)

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
The guys both contributed some basic threads for organized stickies, then changed the list a bit after looking it over together. Edits to the basic framework have been continuing.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
I'm putting my new 1tb HD into my laptop. If it boots I'll go look see from windumz

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Hmmmm I've been made 8 again....

Thanks Roger.... You RAWK!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Why does the thread list come up blank in crappatalx

That's why I couldn't get to them, only subbed threads....

This is what it does....

Which is manure.....

21 - 40 of 16495 Posts