Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 16495 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread allows ANYTHING to be talked about, doesn't have to be Car relevant either! Anyone is welcome to post here, you don't have to be apart of this group or have a specific number of posts.. Be as random as you want, topics will change quickly, Keep up![clap][woot]
Here's to a busy thread and good conversations!

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
well it depends on exactly what you mean by first... i am sitting here organizing all of my dvds..

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Read random thread
Complete all the others. And a) we will wait for ur last completion, or b) we will substitute that one for something else, just let jeff or I know when ur on the last one and we will add something then, the point of the club is to have fun, and be a family, family takes care of each other

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Wait the is a required post count in this group. And one has to be active in it for 3 months?

No f00kong way......

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Seriously did anyone think this through? Seems like something stupid I would do sour of the moment.....

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
U got issues rust. 300 post? 3 months? That's not a lot. Whats ur problem today? Ur being awful negative, u don't like it, don't be part of it. Wth. :)

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
So was I right? Active in this group 3 months and 300 posts in this group? I'm not negative. I just don't get the rules... And how can one be a founder if the had no say in the founding of the group? There is a lot of..... Dunno what.......

1 - 20 of 16495 Posts