Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you looking into getting some headers... Do not buy from Draxas. I purchased some on 3/28 and I have not seen nothing. I have attempted to contact Nikolas from Draxas several times and all I have got is the run around. The first time he contacted me he told me that he was out of state and he would send them as soon as he got back. Then after about another week he told me that they were in his back seat and he was going to take them to fedex the first thing in the morning. Since then I have left him numerous emails and I have recieved no response. I have also contacted fedex and they said they have recieved no packages that were scheduled to be delivered to my address. So I guess Im out of the 400.00 bucks..... I knew I should of gone with Cosworth. [mad] DONT BUY DRAXAS [mad]

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
WOW!!! That sucks man... I hope you get things worked out... I feel bad that this happened to you. I was going to buy from them too like two days but decided to get the cossie TB. Atleast now I know not ot buy from them thanks for the warning... sorry again.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess im just gonna have to swallow my loss and get the cossie or wait for marcy to come out with thiers

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
quiksilver said:
I guess im just gonna have to swallow my loss and get the cossie or wait for marcy to come out with thiers
Swallow nothing!

File a complaint with the Attorney General's Office, with the Better Business Bureau, etc.

See if they can help.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
yeah 400 bucks you should keep trying

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
File a complaint with the Attorney General's Office, with the Better Business Bureau, etc.

how would i go about doing this??

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
im shocked... many people on here have dealt with Draxas and I've never heard of such a thing... If they are really trying to burn you, iw ould def take some action, 400 bix is not to be pissed away!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And it sucks too cause im not the type of person to call someone and tell them off right away. I always leave him messages without sounding aggravated

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
this sucks, i know how u feel. i had to wait forever for my tune to come in. this is like the 1st time i've heard problems with draxas.

no matter whats going on any company, they should contact his customers and tell them there is goimg to be a delay and/or why the delay. im sure customers will appriciate 5 min of their time for an email or call

·
Registered
363 Posts
I believe (depends on your state laws I guess) that anything more than 300.00 is considered felony theft. You can have that person arrested.

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
i am guessing that you paid this via credit card? or paypal?

You should dispute the charges...call the credit card company/bank/paypal and tell them whats going on. They may want some evidence that you have been making an effort to contact them, but if you kept the emails you sent and maybe even a log of the phone calls you are golden.

On top of that, the aforementioned complaint to the BetterBuisinessBureau would be good too.

Good luck with that, I hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Draxas just sent me another tracking number. So hopefully that means he's gonna send it soon. But then again its been a month since he sent me the first tracking#.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe if I e-mailed him a link to this post he would see that im spreading the word to other focus owners that he's running a shady business. Maybe that will do the trick

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] He would prolly flip out!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah but it would for sure light the match under his A$$ if you know what i mean

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
yeah it would... wait only two days and see if it comes or call fed ex or UPS which he sent it through and if they say no he hasn't... definately do this.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts