Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these on ebay!!! (First mistake) They look better then they are built! When I went to put them on I had to cut the one slit for the bulb socket alittle bigger so my bulbs will work. The page says that the factory bulbs will work!!! HAHA I don't think so!!!! After I got them on my car for about a month and a half the reflector fell off (top lens)!!! I know I shouldn't have gotten them, but the price at $100 shipped was very tempting! So I bought them and now wishing I wouln't have! Just warning those that were looking at them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...tegoryZ33716QQihZ019QQitemZ290024050117QQrdZ1

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
The link doesn't work. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Give us the auction number.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts

at end of link at top its the last long set of ending numbers, and yes they look well built

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Well if you're going to take them off any way, you can bake the housing that the reflector fell off of, take them apart, and re-glue the reflector back on.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dazada said:
Well if you're going to take them off any way, you can bake the housing that the reflector fell off of, take them apart, and re-glue the reflector back on.

I was going to try that. Didn't have the time yet. I was going to try a heat gun. What temp and for how long should I bake it to make it come apart? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
on second note, mine are slightly different [scratch] maybe these were converted to US Spec or somthing [scratch]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i dunno ive got the european ones and i didnt think they worth the extra money, but i never had anything fall off of them either

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
damn peaple stop copying my stlye!!!!! i cant be unique if everyone has them tails!!! naw im just jokin :eek:) your going to have to break down and call europe folks! i got mine here autotintdesign.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts