Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this guy ripped me off i offered to buy some turbo stuff from him sent him the money and he now hasnt sent me anything and will not return my email. i sent him 975.00 and nuthin and it has been a couple of months now so do not do buisness with him at all.

·
Registered
498 Posts
dang that just sux dude.... is he a member here?? hope u get ur money back, if it was me $900+ means a plane ticket and an ass kickin..........!!!

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Did you send a check or money order?

do you still have copies of them?

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
If this is a member on here (assuming), please let me know the details so we can deal with his account on here.....

Even if you PAYPAL'd him, it's been over a month to claim so you might be SOL......

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Mannn.... good luck to you.. that's a LOT of money.....

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i made a caim with paypal and it was decided in my favor so now i am just waiting they told me that they couldnt get my money back because there was no money in his account but as soon as they got some they could get it for me. and yes he was a member here. that is where i met him. if anybody know him personally please tell him to give me my money back. im not rich you know. if all you guys could help me get ahold of this guy it would be much appretiated.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all i know about him is his screen name atcusmc

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just found out his name is manuel and he lives in florida.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts