Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i baught some headlight bulbs and fog light bulbs suring the summer. a week int othe headlight bulbs one burnt out i was like o well fluke. YEsterday a foglight bulb burned out hmm no fluke. They say lifetime warrenty and htey will replace if burnt out. Funny thing is after like 5 emails i get no reply.

·
Registered
337 Posts
ive used mine for about a month or so and they worked fine! But they really should contact you back! See if you can get a phone # or something!

·
Registered
437 Posts
yeah, definatly...especially after the first 2 emails w/out responses....i'd definatly call that number and ask "whats up wit dat" [:D]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i called and left a msg. I don't want or need another pair of headlight bulbs cause i got those projectors now but i really liekd those fogs cause the light giving off by the fogs and the headlights matched perfect. Right now i have the white projectors and yellow stock fogs :(

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
On their web site, if you click on the "warranty" bar on the left side of the screen it tells you what to do. You have to send them the defective part with shipping and handling fees. Seems pretty clear. If they don't make amends after following the printed procedure that's when I'd jump all over them. There's and address and a phone number. I'd use those in addition to E-mail but only after I followed the warranty directions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts