Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might remember me talking about a local SVT Focus owner who would always rev at my focus but not race, and now that I have a MP5 he always tries to pick on it because he knows he can beat it. Well this guy is appearently an idiot, because today I drove might Lightning to work, and guess what he tried to do. Yes he tried me. First it was on the highway on-ramp. I waited until he got beside me and I punched it. I kicked it side ways and spun on the 2-3 and 3-4 shift. He looked like he had slammed on his breaks I left him so fast. Then he tried the ricer run at about 100 mph going into a curve on the interstate thinking he could leave me, and I just got on his ass and followed him through. The next straight I got beside him and about 120 I wave bye and nailed it. He was beating on his steering wheel. I love the SVT fOCUs, don't get me wrong, but fools like this are so unrealistic. He needs to buy a Honda and become a full-on ricer.[?|]

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
LOL why would he even think he had a chance.

I raced a older man in a Harley Edition SC F150 Supercrew truck, it was all in fun, I knew I did not have a chance, lol we were both just enjoying letting our cyl loose. lol

Matt, that was just funny, you took him down a few notches, maybe now he has learned a lesson. lol [;)]

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
nice man...
that will show him not to race a v8 with a sc !

BTW...
you dindt get back to me on a pm i sent you...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Very cool;)

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I would be suprised a svt owner wouldn't know...but maybee he just thought it was a Ford pickup truck...oopps! Beat by a truck, man I'll bet he feels bad..I'm sure that was fun!

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was serious fun. it's amazing how much difference 3-4 seconds in the quarter mile makes. At 120mph, i just punched it and he just backed up. Though I will admit I was impressed by how fast the fOCUS got to 120+. Pretty good top-end car.

el_pio, I am sorry, but I had an immediate buyer, and I sold the stuff sorrry. I hadn't seen the PM.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Matt, I'm so pissed at you!! How could you? [joke]

What a dope. If he thought he could hang with a supercharged V8 Lightning then he deserves a good dope slap: [slap]

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
zx3matt said:

el_pio, I am sorry, but I had an immediate buyer, and I sold the stuff sorrry. I hadn't seen the PM.
ok man..
no problem...
i found the cash...
thanks anyway !

·
Registered
793 Posts
Theres a guy out here that races his lighting nightly and Ive seen him smoke a SVT Cobra before, those things haul, nice job!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Great job. By the way, I like the lightning.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.