Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
yea, you have the choice to make a claim after a few days if you guys dont resolve it.then he has to refund or they take it out after the investigate the claim.....That pretty much sums it up

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've been trying to buy some parts from Dominic for over a month. Dude's fallen of the planet. No responses to price inquires, and now it looks like others are not getting their orders. I hope he's okay.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Luckily I bought my toe and camber arms from brand new from another member. Wanted to get Doms rear adjustable lca's but I guess not. At least not until he gets things together or someone else like Massive starts to produce adjustable rear lca's.

If you're looking for the adjustable rear lca's then let Massive know. The more people who bug them about it the better the chance they'll get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yea, you have the choice to make a claim after a few days if you guys dont resolve it.then he has to refund or they take it out after the investigate the claim.....That pretty much sums it up
I took out the Dispute on the evening of 9/5, so I guess I'll give him a few more days to refund my money before I ratchet things up. Thanks for the info.

I've been trying to buy some parts from Dominic for over a month. Dude's fallen of the planet. No responses to price inquires, and now it looks like others are not getting their orders. I hope he's okay.
Well, I spoke with a woman I assume is his mother on Sunday and she didn't mention any issues. Actually she said she'd have him call me back, but that didn't happen.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I ordered a Hi-Flow cat and Flex pipe with V-band Flange connection from him.
Great quality, looks and works excellent!!!

If you want a high quality, custom made part for your focus, and dont care how long it takes..... LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

If your in a hurry, want good customer service, and an overall pleasant experience....
DONT BUY FROM DOM!!!

Hope thats helpful, His parts are pictured in my Avatar for reference....

41 - 46 of 46 Posts