Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ha, not really...just a pic of my focus & my boyfriends honda....import & domestic love

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! actually its the stock ones...just painted them black & took the center caps off

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
you know he had better let her win! or he aint getting no love later that night!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
^^^ HAHA

·
Registered
969 Posts
It's almost horrifying to see how much larger the focus is in comparison. I didn't know how big the focus was in comparison. Yikes!

·
Registered
484 Posts
haha nice..i should do that with my gf...she has a 2001 turbo passat..at only 150 hp that thing kicks...i love her car so much. sorry guys but i would give up my car for hers. all the leds on the inside are ALL red. im a bitch for red leds

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks everyone!!! ya know he owns 3 ef's....a red, white, & tan....i raced him in his tan one & beat him everytime cuz he had a d series motor in that one....well, no more winning for me cuz now he has a B16 in his white ef...hahaha & he doesn't let me win...but that's ok cuz it's still fun! here is some pics of the motor if u care to look....
ef pics

i used gloss black krylon to paint my rims....

cody(my boyfriend) always calls my car a 4x4 compared to his...but that's ok cuz i call his a lil wind-up toy....it's so small...reallly hard to get in & out of....especially since he has these racing seats in them that practically sit on the floor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts