Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in package Crower Stage 2 cams, FC Throttle Body, And a Black Super Shorty Antenna? all for 490$ USD?

im gonna try and see if i can knock him down to 620$ Canadian, that's shipping incld

this sound like a deal guys?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
sounds about right, the Tbs go for around 200 new, maybe more, and the cams for about 314, the antenna is like 10-20, all USD

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wow, that is a good deal. Too bad I've already got the TB and the antenna or I'd go for it myself.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
The TB's I have seen, new, are closer to $265 and the shorty antenna $20 so if the cams normally sell for $314 this deal is saving you about $109. Certainly not chump change.[;)]

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank's for the input fellas......anyone runing the crower cams stage 2?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
focaltech and all motor focus were running them, they havent been around the site though. with all bolt ons and a race header, tuned, expect 145-150 whp with them on.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
euro, when you say tuned, you mean with cam gear right?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i needs a dyno man.......argh. closetest dyno is a 48 hours drive away plus a ferry ride. that's a bit of cash, what if you had someone that could just hook up there wide band like i mentioned when i thought about turbo, to dyno it on there laptop, but thing is instead of dyno i'd be driving while he tunned in the passenager seat. dam nthat's right there more then likely got it chipped and timing is tunedl iekthat......i was htinking with adj gear that if you just adjsut it .5 degree at a time while driving with the wb02 i was talking about while looking ot see waht gave the safest increase in power.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
could always just use the butt dyno. you will be sacrificing a good bit o hp though on not getting the dyno done.

im not too sure where u were going with the lap top thing. tuning the cam gears doesnt have anything to do with tuning the ECU or reflashing it. now if he can just dyno it and not reflash or tune the ECU (because its hard to do and u have to know a lot to make any progress) then i say go for it eh.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah he can do that im pretty sure, he can do that, if not i will probally just borrw a g-tech to help? cause they can make a dyno far as i heard.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its the Xenon kits...with the full replace ment bumper instead of just the add on lip.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts