Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems so dead...

used to be meets like 2-3 times a month.

now nothing? whats the deal...[duh]

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
That's funny people say that there are no meets when we have a movie night every 2nd sat and almost every sat in long beach. And echo even tried to start up the sfv meet again I drove 100 miles that day and u know what? It was me, echo and jdane only three of us. I've been to the last 4 azuza runs and the last 4or 5 tech days a cliffs. I don't remember a meeting you at any of those or did I?

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
You troll we do have meets and runs!

you're just too cool now to hang with us cuz you have a subie! haha

This sunday we are having a canyon run.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
This past august we had the FSC show too. Did u miss that?

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will be at the cruise on sunday.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Great! Get dirtbrown to go too still haven't meet him either haha

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey jack, you piece of shit. come to the cruise.

thats my attempt.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
LOL you guys are funny...I stopped going to meets when I stopped loving my car..but it would be cool to meet some faces and say wassup....dont race my car or enjoy any of that stuff...i just drive it.

what up derrick and josh......and I dont know dementedz name

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
do it dude, come out. enjoy the day and stuff.

isn't there supposed to be rain...

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Jack if u want u.can ride with me

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Dang gotta che k the weather. Play it by hear maybe just go grab lunch if the rain is there

·
Registered
478 Posts
The sfv seems to be dead. I can't get much out of it, and quite a few of us get busy once school gets going.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well stuff better start picking up soon just bought my 2012 focus and Ill be coming back to socal around december never met you guys but would love to know whatz up and where to meet

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Usually during the winter months it gets slow, but as spring and the rain stops we have tech days and canyon runs
Sent drom my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
624 Posts
one of the best places to meet up would be fabulous fords forever at Knott's Berry Farm in April. The weather is usually nice and there are a lot of nice fords to check out. The focus turnout is not as big as it should be considering how long it has been in production. It would really be cool to have a long caravan of cars and have more than the 5 or 6 that show up.

they put the focus near the probe this year because not too many showed up :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
sounds interesting for around April, but think anything around December prob 10-17 something i could participate in. Since I'm coming back from japan and all but then will leave for vacation to New Jersey and Puerto Rico lolz ill be back for sure in January

1 - 18 of 18 Posts