Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone rate the 'race tube' ?that replaces at the back of cat to center box up to the rear muffler

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
nope. You Brits are an odd bunch, lol.

If you can find a pic I guess might help, but far as I can figure your looking for performance exhaust from the "cat back".

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
we have the race headers, then a flexpipe/exhaust....but from what i am comprehending it is that you're talking about the mid-section of the exhaust..am i correct?

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
Sounds like hes talking about a replacement pipe to delete the muffler and run just lunchbox

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
ya he wants straight pipe from the flex to the lunchbox this will be loud but as i just said in your other post the gains will be minimal because we drive 4 bangers.......btw dnt start another thread about the same problem when people are still posting on the first one...i just read 2 threads of the same that waste time from helping others...not to thrash you i am annoyed anyway....but ya you may see 1-2 hp but just noise mainly

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
I doubt 1-2 hp, and that's not even really measurable for a dyno. If you just want it to be louder, replace the lunchbox with a tip.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah sorry i have today changed my mind bout the race tube so ignore that one now, its cus the manufacture cant adapt it to my backbox,so i decided on a straight through pipe, and if it WILL make more noise, thats what ill do, cheers!

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
the 1-2 was if he put 2.25 inch piping from the flex to the lunchbox no mufflers it is comparable to the magnaflow or borla

1 - 17 of 17 Posts