Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just got my Hoen H9 Xeon Plus bulbs in the mail today and they look awesome....much whiter then the halogen h9s, basically same price and have a very very slight blue tint. Anyway while describing them to my friend he mentions that I should of got these HID conversion kits from some place called vvma. Never heard of it, but they are really cheap, basically the same price as the Hoen bulbs I bought. I'm skeptical though ya know...way too cheap for a HID kit, usually they run over 100. Anyway let me know if anyone has seen, used, or heard of these before. I'm sure this will help people looking for HID kits too.

http://www.vvme.com/catalog/list-s-10145-10146.html

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i know a ton of people that have purchased them, and had issues out of the gate, or shortly thereafter. not trying to sway you, a few have had no issues, but a multitude have.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
if your gonna pay that much for HIDS you might as well get them from ebay. I have gotten tons of hid kits from ebay and not one has had a problem

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
They look similar to the ones I have but that is terribly cheap. I would steer away from them.

·
Registered
175 Posts
please check out ddmtuning.com. i order from there... my 3 friends at work too. cheap prices... high quality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts