1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
752 Posts
i've gone for the past 2 years maybe 3?? its fun though i know a couple people that work there..one for spade and one for something else

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if you guys have a planned day to do and want to head down there together or meet up down there let me know. Tickets are like 10 buck at KOI stores.

·
Registered
209 Posts
im definately going. cincinnati state takes some of their projects there and my class's 4 wheeler is supposed to be there. i'm probly going to be bringing my boy too. i'm game for saturday. how bout we meet up for lunch or something before/after depending on what time we go.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wife kids girlfriend estranged lovers...its a public event who am i to decide.....Bring them all lol

Matt where do you propose we meet

·
Registered
525 Posts
id meet you guys as well. what day are you going? saturday? let me know. me the wife and kids are going.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It looks like Saturday is the day to go. I say we meet somewhere downtown for a quick bite or maybe somewhere north of downtown say kenwood or something like that and then head to the show.

·
Registered
752 Posts
if you guys go early i could come... i have to work at 530 so i would just leave early or something

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
say that ur sick

then dress up, wear a mask so you don't get caught if anyone that works with goes to the show. LOL

·
Registered
525 Posts
i invited a few people to come along. where is everyone wanting to meet to eat beforhand?

my sons gonna love it!

·
Registered
209 Posts
i know there's hooters (maybe not family friendly) and some other places over on the levy. i haven't been there in a while so i forget what's all over there. but that may be another option for close to the event food.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One other option would be to meet in Eastgate, that would mean that you guys coming from the north would take 275 east/south to eastgate and then we would head down to the show from there. It might be a little more out of the way but the food options would be better and not as expensive. I like the levy idea but then you usually have to pay to park and then we would have to pay to park downtown too b/c I know I don't want to walk across the bridges and 5 block to the convention center in the weather.

Or we could just say screw it and we all meet at the convention center around 1pm after everyone got food on their own and enjoy the show at that time.

·
Registered
525 Posts
so the time is 1pm? that way yosh can make it

i just want to be sure so i let the other guys know

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.