Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
never huge on 18s, and i'd be curious to see how much they weigh. like the design, though. i was never one for the rivets myself, but they look all right

Mike

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Buyer beware. Picture shows a Konig wheel, but the description doesn't say anything about Konig, it says Maxxim. Also, check the feedback on that seller - there's a lot of negative comments. The wheel in the picture is nice, just buy it from someone else and make sure the picture is the same as the description. A common trick on eBay is to use a "similar" item for the picture, then sell you something that isn't quite what you thought it was. The other trick is to use a "stock" photograph or one stolen from another listing and then they say "it looks just like this, my camera is broken, blah blah" - yeah, right.

In fact, look at this comment recently left for this seller:

Neutral: Fast shipping. But pictures on page need to show the actual item being purchased.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Those do look pretty nice. But it's saying that they are Maxxim wheels not Konig wheels as it shows in the picture. I wouldn't get them unless they showed me the real wheels. You could end up with something totally different.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
maxxim is a branch of konig, so the seller may have gotten different center caps or something. in any case, i like them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts