Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got them and can scan them to me??? I need to install this thing pronto... Thanks!!!

Mods, didn't know where to put this, move if needed, Thanks!

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
I bought a used MM CAI with no instructions. Install was pretty easy.

-The smaller diameter bend goes on top of the orginal MAF sensor tube and attaches with the orginal bolts.

-The larger diameter, 90 degree bend goes on the bottom of the MAF sensor tube and attaches with a silicon coupler thingy with band clamps.

-There is also a flange on the bottom bend to attach to the bodywork with a bolt and robber gromet. (I had to rig something up for mine since it didnt come with the bolt or gromet)

-Then attach the breather hose from the valve cover to the hole in the top bend with a gromet supplied (or make one like I had to do)

-Last, the top bend secures to the throtle body with a silicon coupler and band claps.

I hope that helps you out!

Reactions: FociZX4ST

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^Rep point added, I installed it last night, now the only issue I have is some of the stock intake is still in my car. Anyone know how to get that out??? It goes behind the light into what seems to be the quarter panel...

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Thank you. And that stock intake was tricky to get out. I couldn't believe what came out of the fender well. I didn't know where it was going to end!

Hope you like the intake as much as I do!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts