Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
do YOU have an Audiophile!? **UPDATED**

I have a 2004 SVT with the audiophile package among other things. I bought it about three weeks ago.

the stock amp is dead.

i just bought another audiophile amp from a newer focus which supposedly puts through the same amount of power.

it's quite a bit smaller

can you guys let me know if all the cables are there that need to be? I tested volts into the amp and I got 12.5 and I testes them out and I can't get a reading on either amp. do I need to change the wires around for the newer audiophile amp?

Here are some pictures that I hope can help.

thanks!

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*UPDATE[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*

so I met up with Willybos of the forums here and i tried out the new amp and it works totally fine. I am thinking that the previous owner had an aftermarket set up and didn't properly wire the sub back up. So this means that I actually might've had a working amp all along! d'oh!

Is there anyway I can check if my wiring is proper?

PROBLEM SOLVED

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got the car back from ford. The electrician said he had to have a ford engineer come to the dealership and help him out.

It turned out to be some bad wire between the HU and the amp. two wires were not putting a signal through.

So for the first time since my i bought my car a few weeks ago, i have bass!!! yay!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts