Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would think so too but was curious if anyone actually tried one out.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
By no means do they work, dont waste your money.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yes, they do work. They do exactly what the seller intends them to do.

They take money out of your pocket and puts it in his and you get a blower you can use if the vent blower goes out in your furnace.

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
oh yea.......well I got one on my Honda lawnmower and its pushing well over 6 HP to the wheels.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I like the air filter with a cone in a cone.And what they said^^^accept I doubt they even make 1-2 psi even at idle just becouse of the volume of air going into the motor. I would expect it to be about the same as running a short ram without a filter as far as hp improvements

I've never actualy looked at one of these in person but if there not put together fretty well and I have serious doubts that they are, the parts may come apart and damage your motor

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol okay i get the point. Just trying to find some more fun stuff for the automatic

·
Registered
859 Posts
Basic tip for eBay noobs:

Click on the number next to the sellers name to view the feedback left by other ebay buyers. In this case the seller was: stuartpghpa (516). By clicking on the 516 next to his username I learned that over the past month 24 people have left positive feedback and 10 people have left neutral or NEGATIVE feedback. Run away from sellers with this kind of feedback!

Compare this to the seller: carcrib (218). He is selling a a bunch of AEM Cold Air Intakes and has received positive feedback from 120 people over the last month, with NO neutral or negitive feedback. In fact this guy has never had a negative, and only one neutral out of 218!

That's the kind of seller to do business with on ebay.

·
Registered
682 Posts
If you want one i saw a some pic that guy didn't wanna blow money to get power so he went and got his hair dryer and put it on there instead od that he even painted it to match. But yeah they are a waste of money if i knew someone who bought one of those i think i might slap them or never respect them again one of the two.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts