Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do i need to buy the diablo sport mafia for a turbo application?

·
Registered
523 Posts
if you plan on going over 210-220whp then yes, or a larger maf.

·
Registered
348 Posts
If 42lb injectors and a calibrated MAF will suit your needs, hit me up. I have them for sale at a decent price.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i was planning on coming to you to do my tune tom what do i need for that? i have my xcal 2 which i had some questions for you about. but as for the maf do i need anything for you to do it? oh btw do i need the prp for my xcal?

·
FF Affiliate
30,879 Posts
focuzed1 said:
well i was planning on coming to you to do my tune tom what do i need for that? i have my xcal 2 which i had some questions for you about. but as for the maf do i need anything for you to do it? oh btw do i need the prp for my xcal?
You will need the PRP IF you want to be able to make changes to your tune , If you dont you wont need the PRP you have the xcal2 so the PRP wont cost as much to buy

I would change to a 3 inch MAF tube and add the MAFia and you will be good to go

Tom

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, i was planning on getting the 3in tube but you say i do need the mafia? you cant calibrate mine to make it work? and do you sell the prp for the xcal? also is there any specific place i want to put that tube besides the obvious. i know inbetween the fmic and tb but andy specific range from tb?

·
FF Affiliate
30,879 Posts
focuzed1 said:
ok, i was planning on getting the 3in tube but you say i do need the mafia? you cant calibrate mine to make it work? and do you sell the prp for the xcal? also is there any specific place i want to put that tube besides the obvious. i know inbetween the fmic and tb but andy specific range from tb?
Yes you do need the MAFia , you can have yours recalibrated for the same cost of the MAFia but the MAFia is easier to use . The MAF needs at least 8 inches before and after a turn or more the more straight pipe before or after the MAF the better

Yes i do sell the SCT PRP and have the best deal on them so good a deal i cannot post them on here

Tom

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ok so when i come down to tune with you i can get it then? also do i need a boost apump or no? and do you have any recomendations for a temporary tune for my car to maybe get a bit more power and to make it run right until all my turbos stuff gets in? all i have done on my sct is the custom tune and i leaned it out 2% @wot removed the speed limiter, and put the rev limiter to 7200 that is all i have done. any tips? please

1 - 9 of 9 Posts