Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007 Ford Focus SE sedan for 3000$. The badge on the trunk and the dealer said SE on it, but it has fog lights, a tachometer, a 6CD headunit, an adjustable height steering wheel, etc. All stuff ive read is on the SES. Now I’m unsure of whether or not I have an SE or SES, can anyone help?

·
Registered
952 Posts
I just bought a 2007 Ford Focus SE sedan for 3000$. The badge on the trunk and the dealer said SE on it, but it has fog lights, a tachometer, a 6CD headunit, an adjustable height steering wheel, etc. All stuff ive read is on the SES. Now I’m unsure of whether or not I have an SE or SES, can anyone help? View attachment 304793

You have an SE with SE Sport Group and Convenience Group

SE Sport Group: 15-inch multi-spoke aluminum wheels, tachometer, fog lamps, leather wrapped steering wheel — two-tone when ordered with Interior Upgrade Package (standard on SES Wagon; optional on SE model).
Convenience Group: speed control and tilt/telescopic steering wheel controls (not available on S models; optional on SE models)
AM/FM 6-disc in-dash/MP3 capable player with clock was optional on all trims.

Paul

·
w/ my magic bag
29,368 Posts
SE Sport Group: 15-inch multi-spoke aluminum wheels, tachometer, fog lamps, leather wrapped steering wheel — two-tone when ordered with Interior Upgrade Package (standard on SES Wagon; optional on SE model)

Paul
This^^^^ Like Paul mentioned a few picked ses standard features into a option package on the se....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts