Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do 15" wheels fit on an svt focus? Im wondering because i still have some 15" sets of street slicks and slicks and if they dont fit im going to sell them...

·
Registered
57 Posts
i dont think they will fit.. i had some 16'' on mine cause i have the svt front brake upgrade on my regular zx3 and the caliper is too close to the rim

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Very few 15" wheels will fit over the front brakes, but they do exist. If you already have the wheels, try swapping one of the fronts.

·
Registered
367 Posts
OEM no but there are some like team dynamics that will fit. They may require a spacer.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
there are few 15s that will fit. Team dynamic pro race 1 will.
there are lots of threads on this, search and you will find

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
MOVED to "Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension"

domdil, thanks for the pic and info!
That's the first different 15" wheel (other than TD Pro Race 1 or 1.2 and OZ Ultraleggera) that I've seen that fit.

I've never heard of those wheels, but at least those folks in Canada have another option. [;)]

jrscteg, there's several threads on the subject.
Try this one for starters:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126210

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for moving this to where it belongs,

I just thought id ask because i have a set of 22x8x15 mickey thompson slicks, 23x8.5x15 M/H slicks, And a set of 225/50/15 bfg drag radials left over from when i had my integra, and if there was no way they would fit i was going to sell them...

·
Registered
584 Posts
Dang in the first 2 pics those looked like 16s but not in the last one. Don't they take forever to order a set?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts