Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided the Focus was too much of a headache for me at this point in my life, so I decided to get something cheap and reliable to get me around for now.

Here she is:

1994 Toyota Tercel SOHC 1.5L 4-Speed Manual. 82 crank horsepower, 90 ft-lbs crank torque. 110,083 miles.

Performance: Bone stock 1.5L Toyota Inline-4 sans VVT-i. Chevron 10W-30 Synthetic, which it drinks like a rotary. Slipping clutch. Balding 155-80/13 BFG 'The Advantage Plus' Tires. Leaky PCV Hose, not as bad as mine was on the Focus though. [rofl]

Exterior: Fading Roof Paint. Silver Grill. Rusting Polished 13" Steelies. Bubbling Purple Tint on Rear 3 Windows.

Interior: OEM Seats out of totalled Deluxe Model Tercel. JVC Cassette Deck. Cloth Driver's Seat Cover. Unknown Check Engine Light. No Tach.

The beast:

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
You forgot to mention the unpainted bumpers. I knew a kid that bought one of these cars for $300. I hope you are joking about this. Lmao. You still have the focus........right?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
How many sheep were sheered to make that seat cover?[hihi]

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Sweet seat cover. If your joking, cool. If not good luck. least it'll be way better on gas.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unpainted bumpers are stock on the base model!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Drop it like it's hott.......and umm, fix that crooked turn signal......13' steelies......Lmao. Now tell us the rest of the story. Whats going on?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Alex, i know ur young and the SVT may have been a burden... but i hope ur kidding too!! u had one of the hottest cars on here.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah man, things happen... assuming you never got the engine issues resolved or possibly still working on them while you drive 'that' around.....

One hell of a step down man..... good luck with everything. Any updates or better information on what all happenned to your focus?

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
if you bought the toyota for a daily driver and kept the SVT as a weekend warrior, that would be cool, but if you ditched the focus for real to pick up that car, I dunno what to say man.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
gee, on an engine with 110,000 miles, I think you are nuts for real now.

·
Registered
496 Posts
The Nitrous kit will double the wrecks value!!
Come on man, a Toyoda?!

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It will double the horsepower too. [rofl]

1 - 20 of 90 Posts