Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its a pretty big place and it employees a lot of people so I figured I would ask if any one here works at the park...

I am going on the 7th and the 8th, I already got hooked up to get in for free but it never hurts to know people lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL true true. I am getting walked in by a season pass holder or something, its through my work the GM of the hotel I am staying at can walk 3 people in to the park per day. Not sure how it works if I want to leave the park and come back, and I guess it also means I dont get to use fast pass which sucks lol But its going to save me $264 which helps make up for those two minor problems lol

·
Registered
936 Posts
Well in FL, when we get guests in, they end up with a physical ticket, a 1 day park hopper so they can get fast pass and the like. Not sure how they do it in CA tho. Probably very similar.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spoke with someone yesterday that was a formers cast member and they said its the same deal :) I was happy to hear it since I was worried I would be stuck not being able to use fast pass all day lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
a one of my friends from westwood is a character there and he can get me in, ill probly end up seein u if im at skool...might jst ditch a class

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now I am on the hunt to find someone who can get me into Club 33. I consider myself a pretty hardcore Disneyland fan and I have always wanted to go there, I doubt though anytime soon I have have the 7k-20k required to get a membership. Of course that also only works if one o the 400members gives up their spot which from what I know doesnt happen very often lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts