Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my buddy and i spent a couple days getting the body kit ready and put on. i also sprayed the inserts on my konig hotswaps gloss black as i like the look better. i ordered black bumper lights and VHT to tint the tails but it likely wont be here until next week due to the holiday. also hopefully ill be picking up a CF hood this weekend! i painted a few plastic motor parts and a few interior parts, nothing crazy. now it needs washed badly! it would look better with the black leather interior [hihi] should i put mesh in the body kit...or leave it as is...i could do that while painting the calipers this weekend and see how it looks.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
not bad so far...i'd put the mesh on..but that's me it's all up to you

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
I dunno what to say about it, i think the silver on silver theme is a little much... just my opinion though so it means nothing, don't take it the wrong way but i would suggest painting some of those motor plastics back to black. I do like your grill though!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I like the kit, but I agree with the silver on silver comment

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the feedback, the reason i did silver under the hood was b/c i was going to do a paint scheme involving black/silver so there wouldnt be as much silver.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
for that rear to really work you kinda need the mesh and the daul outlet exhaust. wich means custom muffler shop time.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Don't like the kit and what you did under the hood :(. That mess inside does not look nice also ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts