Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so I was wayy bored today and took some pics with my cell phone....my front bumper and hood are gonna get repainted very soon, im fishing around right now for some good local shops.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice svt.. and what's that cat doing? lol.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha hes always bothering me when im messing or washing with my car...you can see him in the 2nd pic too...hes behind the driver side rear tire lol

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
[:)][:)][:)][:)]en jack you keep it clean as hell!!

love your black svt

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Dude $50 says I have more rock chips than you do. I'm also getting a respray this spring. Car still looks great man [thumb]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Car is lookin good! So it the cat! I love that second picture, it made me have a good laugh, lol.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I've always loved how the slipstreams bronze flows wid ur car, very very nice. Azenis are yummy..If you ever need help on the paint shops, well i told u about my connect so, just let me know ;)

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone...^^^and yah man...I mosdef wanna get your guys number...would he wanna keep the whole car or could I just drop off the bumper?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
RO! TAS! RO! TAS! looking great as always

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
even with the rock chips it still looks great man, my car's starting to look kinda ragged too (132k miles on it) but I have big plans for it when I get out of college and get a nice dd..... (super clean Euro turbo monster, or maybe even a V8)

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^wow 132k?? if the pics I have seen are rescent it looks great!!! im at 118k eek!
are u running stock clutch??? have u done the timing etc??? hows it running

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Still looks hot, rock chips and all. Call it "patina" instead of "rock chips" and then its a collector car. I will go out to california and steal your wheels though lol

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
The response really helped me too, but the only slipstreams I could find were 4x100, then another pair was too small. Looks like I'll be making a trip[}:)] [joke]

I kinda regret getting the ASAs now.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
post a pic of the asa's ...maybe i smell a trade...Im getting new rotas soon anyways...ebay has some 16" shipped for 550...just type in "wheels 4x108" and maybe its FJ but theres a set of bronze slips just like mine with 205/50 toyos for 650 i think

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I'll have to check on that...

Here's a pic. Not sure I want to get rid of them because I was going to use the Rotas as a track wheel but maybe we can work something out. The next month or two will be the decider since my springs need to be replaced. If Eibach doesn't throw a fit I should be able to buy some new wheels, if not then who knows...

I might also custom order some from Vivid, it would take longer but I'm eyeing that machined finish they have.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts